BOOK KATJA PRESNAL AS A SPEAKER OR A MEDIA GUEST
Speaker: Katja Presnal
Looking for an authentic, and inspirational speaker for a webinar, conference, summit or retreat? Katja Presnal is an international speaker focusing on current and future trends in marketing and entrepreneur lifestyle.
Hire Katja for thought-provoking keynote presentations or breakout sessions, or to host a workshop in your organization. Katja has spoken in internal events, hosted workshops or participated in panel discussions for corporations such as Walmart, Colgate, PepsiCo, Lifetime TV, and in Finland for MTV and Voglia among others.
Katja is an American Advertising Award-winning marketing strategics who has worked with multiple Fortune 100 companies, and helped startups to grow. She has owned her own media platform for over 10 years and worked with multiple media companies such as AETN TV, Lifetime TV and MTV.
She wrote Big Rich Money: How To Turn Your Business Intentions Into A Profitable Company together with Candice Kilpatrick Brathwaite.
Marketing & Business
Katja has covered marketing topics ranging from social media marketing trends to influencer marketing to content marketing. She was teaching about insights of using Twitter already in 2009, and was a popular Instagram expert in 2013, and has spoken about influencer marketing secrets since 2010 in conferences around the world, and in internal corporate summits for large global corporations.
Katja’s typical marketing speeches are around the current or future trends in marketing. She is passionate talking about building influencer and consumer communities that grow brand loyalty.
Some of Katja’s most popular speeches involve inspiration and practical advice how to create a personal brand, and use online media as tools to achieve dream career or life goals. Work has taken Katja anywhere from Academy Awards red carpet to sleeping in a tent in Sahara to sailing in a Volvo Ocean Race sailboat.
She is not your typical lifestyle expert, and in addition to teaching how to use social media for promoting yourself authentically, she also speaks about current and future lifestyle trends. One of her current speeches focuses in space lifestyle, and how we all should be paying attention to the new space era – even if we are not interested in outer space.
Some of the Previous Speaking Engagements
– Jeff Pulver’s Social Communications Summit, New York City, 2009
– Blissdom Conference, Nashville, Tennessee, 2009
– Mind of Moms Summit, Bentonville, Arkansas, 2009
– Type-A Mom Conference, Asheville, North Carolina, 2009
– Presenter at BlogWorld & New Media Expo, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2009
– Engage! Expo, New York City, 2010
– Network of Executive Women event, San Francisco, California, 2010
– National Ski Areas Associations Summit, Orlando, Florida, 2010
– Keynote SoMeTime2010, Helsinki, Finland, 2010
– AffCon2010, Denver, Colorado, 2010
– EVO Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2010
– VegasKids trade show at Vegas Market, Las Vegas, Nevada 2010
– Type-A Mom Conference, Asheville, North Carolina, 2010
– Blog World & New Media Expo, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2010
– Engage! Expo, New York City, 2011
– Bloggy Boot Camp, Boston, Massachusetts, 2011
– TBEX travel blogger conference, Toronto, Canada, 2013
– Social Media Week, London, UK, 2013
– TBEX travel blogger conference, Dublin, Ireland, 2013
– TBD-Italy at TTG / TTI Rimini 2013 Travel Trade Show, Rimini, Italy, 2013
– TBD-Italy at TTG / TTI Rimini 2014 Travel Trade Show, Rimini, Italy, 2014
– NMX, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2015
– Keynote at TBEX Costa Brava, Spain 2015
– Differon Suurpäivä, Helsinki, Finland 2018
– The Shift Business Festival, Turku, Finland 2018
– Upea Ura, Helsinki, Finland 2018
– Digital Tourism Think Tank Global, Helsinki, Finland, 2018